Why outsource data entry?
1) Make your fixed costs variable.
You pay a pre-agreed price per document or per entered character, so you only pay for what you purchase. This means that there are no fixed costs. When you choose GMS, you also save a lot on the characters that need to be entered. You save by combining data entry with our specialised OCR software.
2) Make more time available for your core activities.
Processing data manually is time consuming. By outsourcing your data entry activities to GMS, more time is available for your core activities. This allows your staff to concentrate on their core tasks again.
3) Respond faster to a changing offer.
Digitize a large project, without a peak load for your own employees! Your employees can focus on their core tasks, while we digitize your project for you. By outsourcing data entry, your employees are not burdened with it, but immediately benefit from the scalability of outsourcing.
4) Increase your productivity through faster access to important information.
Efficient processing of your documents gives you quick access to your information. As a result, your workflows are fed faster and your information is available quickly. So, you benefit directly from the speed gains of outsourcing.
5) Get more out of your document flows.
Care and attention are given to the quality of the imports. By setting quality standards and adding controls according to our requirements, we can achieve high quality. This ensures that your information is reliable.
Carefree outsourcing data entry to GMS
1) Quality and reliability
Quality is of paramount importance at GMS. With our years of experience in the field of digitization, we have highly experienced employees. Our employees are trained in achieving high quality and speed in processing your data.
We supplement this with various quality control methods. For example, we guarantee increased quality by adding the following controls:
- Double Data entry: your (key) words are entered double (blindly) by different employees. If both entries do not match, this will be presented to a third employee for verification.
- Reference tables: if your data is entered based on reference tables, we can minimise the allowed data, which can correct errors.
- Visual control: by having a second employee visually check the entered text, we avoid errors.
The high quality makes your information more reliable.
2) Security and confidentiality
Protecting your data is fundamental to us. Our employees treat all data with the utmost confidentiality. In addition, we take strict security measures when accessing, storing and sending both digital and paper documents and information.